While others are tucked safe in their beds, I am pushing a song from my head. It’s for my father – it’s not that long; a trumpet trio, a pleasant, sad song. I hope he enjoys it, and I hope you do, too. It’s about memories, or regrets, or a tribute to sadness – I’m not quite sure, but it sure is powerful.
I am writing this song for his Christmas present tomorrow, and I have high hopes for a future adaption of the song.
Sleep well, have peace, while I endure the night with my vigil of musical release.
- Custom Drawings for Free (OFFER EXPIRED)
- Shooting With Zoom for Portraits
- Druid Peak Film Shoot in West Virginia
- Tomorrow the Madness Begins
- A Character is a Character
- The Importance of Copyrights
- My Life Continues: Sheetz, Illustration, and 3D
- Literally 6 More
- “The Pied Piper: The Musical” Opens Tonight!