Bouncing Ball – Animation Test #1 in Blender
Here is a short animation test using Blender 2.55.
I created most of this on my way back from Berea, OH, while Ron Hopper drove. I only worked on it for around an hour, and set it to rendering, but the battery on the laptop died on me, so I finished the project when I got home. So, long story short, above is my first animated ball animation – all shiny and bouncy!
Critique is very welcome!
- Ps3 Blender Reviewed-Can you really get So many Ps3 Downloads At Ps3 Blender? | psjailbreak-news.info
- Tomorrow the Madness Begins
- The Importance of Copyrights
- My Life Continues: Sheetz, Illustration, and 3D
- Literally 6 More
- “The Pied Piper: The Musical” Opens Tonight!
- Video Tutorial: Converting Image File Types in GIMP
- Man Without Coffee
- Bugly Jumps! – Animation Test #2 with Blender
- Grey Justice: Puncher of Men